SUP Lessons & Gear
Paddle Diva is Long Island’s premiere provider of Stand Up Paddle Boarding lessons and SUP board rentals — not to mention the Diva SUP Board, one of the best SUP boards for women currently on the market!
Paddle Diva’s Rental Policy
While we strive to make Stand Up Paddling Boarding accessible to all, we must enforce a policy whereby only experienced paddlers can rent boards from us. We offer lessons every day at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00. For the cost of $35 extra on top of your rental
We define experienced paddlers as such:
- Holds a paddle properly on board
- Can handle board properly on land and on the water
- Understands how to paddle forward 10 strokes, turn and return to the same spot
- Can paddle efficiently into the wind (if there is wind)
- Knows the marine boating rules
We require the following items be worn while paddling, (no exceptions)
- Life belt for adults who can swim, life vest for all children under the age of 12 and adults who cannot swim.
- Watch so you can watch your time, should you stay out beyond one hour, you will be charged for additional time.
Damage: Please inspect your board prior to taking it out, we will check it when you return, should there be any dings or damage we will charge your creditcard $100.
Shagwong Marina $40 an hour, $10 each additional hour,
Off-site rentals: $50 an hour $10 each additional hour
$100 for the full day of rental. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Over Night Rentals
$125 for a 24 hour period
$175 for a 48 hour period
$25 drop-off/pick-up delivery charge each way