About Paddle Diva
Mary joins the Paddle Diva team bringing more than just paddling and water experience. She is an athlete with years of biking, skiing, hunting, motorcycling, running, wilderness traveling, mountain climbing, surfing and kayaking experience behind her. In fact, Mary does just about every sport out there and typically achieves proficiency in it and assumes a leadership role.
Mary is the owner and CEO of Sag Harbor Industries, but still finds time to pursue all her passions. Born and raised in East Hampton, she has a wealth of knowledge about our environs, and can be prompted for great local lore if you ask her enough questions!
Mary’s accomplishments include:
- Participating in national championships of women's and mixed doubles tennis
- Adventure racing, cross country and downhill mountain biking champ 2000-2003 (Women's Expert, 40-49)
- BS and ME degree of engineering
- Rim to Rim to Rim Grand Canyon 2009
- Rainier Summit 2004
- Lake Placid Ironman (Finisher, 2004)
- Climbed Denali 2011
- Paddled around Manhattan three times
- Primal Quest (Finisher, Washington and Montana)
- Collegiate tennis champ